The Capital City Film Festival (CCFF) is a multimedia showcase of independent films and live touring bands with engaging audiences in Michigan’s capital city. It celebrates artists from around the world who share their craft while promoting and building on the cultural assets of our diverse locale. The seventh annual CCFF took place April 5-9, 2017 throughout Lansing, Michigan. To stay connected on future CCFF events and festival announcements, join our email list to the right.
CCFF 2017 VENUE ADDRESSES
Click here to view all CCFF venues on a Google Map.
- LANSING PUBLIC MEDIA CENTER: 2500 S. Washington Ave. Lansing, MI 48910
- LANSING CENTER: 333 E. Michigan Ave. Lansing, MI 48933
- LANSING BREWING COMPANY: 518 E. Shiawassee St. Lansing, MI 48912
- THE LOFT: 414 E. Michigan Ave. Lansing, MI 48933
- POTTER’S MILL: 701 East South St. Lansing, MI 48910
- THE AVENUE: 2021 E. Michigan Ave. Lansing, MI 48912
- URBAN BEAT: 1213 Turner St. Lansing, MI 48906
- IMPRESSION 5 SCIENCE CENTER: 200 Museum Dr. Lansing, MI 48933
CCFF – TICKETS & PASSES
NOTE: Some events are free of charge.
Film Events: $5 (at the door only unless otherwise noted)
All-Access Pass: $50
Patron Pass: $100
The CCFF all-access pass includes admission to all film screenings, concerts, and parties. The patron pass includes all that plus unlimited free popcorn.
Interested in volunteering? We need you! Check out the volunteer page here.
Capital City Film Festival schedule archive:
See the 2011 schedule here.
See the 2012 schedule here.
See the 2013 schedule here.
See the 2014 schedule here.
See the 2015 schedule here.
See the 2016 schedule here.
Questions or comments? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 517.483.4058