The Capital City Film Festival (CCFF) is a multimedia showcase of independent films, live touring bands and engaging audiences in Michigan’s capital city. It celebrates artists from around the world who share their craft while promoting and building on the cultural assets of the diverse locale.
The 4th annual Capital City Film Festival took place April 10-13, 2014 and showcased:
- 70 films, including 3 world premieres & 9 Michigan premieres
- 24 local, national and internationally touring bands
- 32 teams of amateur, student, and professional filmmakers in the Fortnight Film Contest
- 15+ engaging forums with filmmakers
- 8 venues throughout Lansing in Old Town, Downtown, REO Town, and the East Side
Questions or comments? We’d love to hear from you! Send us a note at email@example.com or give us a call at 517.483.4058